Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do They Serve Their Stated Purposes

Every thought of women.
Every lie a thought.
Almost any person,
dwells on what they're not.
So if every dream is empty,
and with every thought a dream -
seems to me we're all sleep-walking,
with walls between our needs.

How to keep this simple?
How complex the simple comes.
Nearly any person,
sure deserves more than their sum.
So when every day is darkness,
when the dark peeks way to light -
will your God give in on Sunday,
when portioning out your plight?

Oh, "You don't know how beautiful you are!"
The mind, Shakespeare to mouth.
~When I try to speak... the words... just won't... come out.

Oh, "If only you knew I love you; at the least for what I see"
And I see such beauty every day.
~'If only that guy were me.'

God.
Line after line on repeat.
Hope lost in the rhymes.
But therapy is important. See -
maybe you'll read my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I imagine its interesting to know me

Followers